or make 4 interest-free payments of... $44.99 AUD fortnightly with More info
Lash Lift Kit contains:
30 Sachets = 30 Treatments Perming solution sachets (called lift lotion)
30 Sachets = 30 Treatments Neutraliser solution sachets (called setting lotion)
1 x Lash Lifting Adhesive
1 x Combination pack of silicone rods (S,M,L,XL) - reusable
1 x Lash Lifter Tool
1 x Belma-Remove Foaming Tint and Eye Make Up Remover 30ml
1 x Application brush
Elleebana One Shot Lash Lift - instructions
- Cleanse the lashes using Belma-Remove non oily) tint and eye makeup remover.
- Gently position the correct size silicone rod on the upper eyelid.
- Place a small amount of glue on the back of the rod to keep the rod in place.
- Hold the rod for 5-10 seconds on the eyelid to ensure adhesion.
- Apply a strip of eyelash glue to the front of the silicone rod.
- Use the Elleebana Lash Lifter tool to gently roll and place the lashes onto the silicone rod.
- Gently separate any lashes using the hook of the lash lifter and ensure correct lash placement.
- Be sure to adhere only the top lashes to the rod.
- Apply Lash lift lotion using application brush from the root of the lash to half way up the lash. Do not coat the ends of the lashes.
- Let lift lotion process for 5-10 minutes (depending on the strength of the lashes).
- Remove the lift lotion with a damp cotton tip or eye pad. Take note to be gentle and not distrupt the lash position on the rods.
- Apply setting lotion using application brush, process for 5-7 minutes. During the processing time you can cover the eye areas with a tissue or hand towel for your clients comfort.
- Half fill a kidney dish or rinsing bowl with warm water (not hot), and dampen a cotton pad in the warm water. Press firmly down with plenty of warm water and stroke rod away from eyelid and remove rods.